Ylang Ylang – Cananga Odorata 10mls Antibacterial, balancing, sweet and relaxing.
Ylang Ylang Cananga Odorata – Antibacterial, balancing, sweet relaxing.
Essential oil of Ylang Ylang is obtained through the distillation process using fragrant fresh flowers.
Ylang Ylang grows in the rain forests of Asia, also found in the South Pacific Islands; Indonesia, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Comoro and Polynesia. Madagasca has the highest output of commercially used Ylang Ylang oil.
The name means ‘flower of flowers’, hence it is powerfully floral. It is a complete fragrance within itself and smells sweet and exotic with a hint of spice.
Properties : antidepressant, antiseborrhoeic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, hypotensive, nervine and sedative.
- Skincare suitable for both oily and dry skin as result of it’s balancing properties.
- Sedative effect on the nervous system which helps to calm the mind and counters stress,
- Hair care : A soothing tonic to the scalp Ylang Ylang stimulates hair growth, whilst softening dry or coarse hair.
- Mental and Emotional
- The sweet exotic aroma of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil uplifts the spirit, whilst relaxing the body and mind.
- The sweet sensual aroma can create the mood for romance hence the fragrance acts as an effective aphrodisiac.
- Consequently aids problems of frigidity and impotence and create feelings of a euphoria.
- Hypotensive, therefore lowers high blood pressure, whilst slowing down an abnormally fast heart rate.