GRAPESEED 500 mls
Grapeseed oil is a the most popular carrier oils due to its odourless property, hence favoured by therapists around the world.
- The flavonoid ‘oligomeric procyanidin’, found in grape seed oil is an incredibly strong antioxidant. In reality it is about 50 times stronger than antioxidants like, vitamin C and E. Consequently this provides protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
- Research has shown the antioxidants present in grape seed extracts are preventative in the development of cancer cells in the colon, prostate, stomach, breast and lungs.
- Grape seed oil has properties which help to boost the health of the heart and the cardiovascular system. In massage, Grapeseed actively reduces the level of bad LDL, and furthermore increases the good HDL cholesterol.
- Grapeseed Oil is hypotensive and therefore ideal for treating high blood pressure
- In the treatment of diabetes, the oil contains linoleic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid proven to be very beneficial .
- Grape seed oil can help strengthen and repair damaged or broken capillaries and blood vessels, resulting in improved circulation.
- Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 are the fatty acids found in this oil. These fatty acids benefit us by forestalling any heart diseases and influence the biological properties in our body.